Question

Honor Student
Boilerman
Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

prints only one copy

I have a HP DV laptop that only prints one copy to an HP CP1025nw printer.

I have seem to have that problem for awhile, even though I have upgraded the firmware and drivers on the printer. Even when the USB wire is hooked on to the Laptop it only prints one copy at a time.

My wife's laptop - Toshiba prints multiple copies fine using the wireless feature.

That is what leads me to believe that my laptop has something in the registry or a software program that is keeping the printer from making more copies then just one. If I keep hitting the print button, the printer will print all in the cache. Any ideas  Thanks in advance.

Honor Student
Boilerman
Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)

Re: prints only one copy - follow up -more issues

Still have not found the solution to this,(still only prints one copy and now my wireless feature has stopped working).

Cannot connect to the printer thru either laptop - HP or Toshiba! I just wished once in my life I could have a printer that never has issues with it.

It looks like the IP address changed, but it still does not want to communicate with the computers. Changing it does not seem to do anything. 

I can't even get the diagnostics to communicate with the printer thru the USB port. If I find out how to resolve these issues, will post them.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation