03-11-2010 11:22 PM
This is my first post ever on the HP website and I was hoping someone could help me fix my All-in-one Officejet 6110. Basically, it is making noises like it's stuck (the scanner/printer lampkeeps going backwards instead of forward and then it's stuck) AND after a minute of the sticking noises stop, a message comes on the Officejet saying "Scanner Failure.." I tried to reset it holding # and 3 at the same time and it worked fine for a while, till I shut the Officejet down and now it is back to the sticking noises.
Has anyone experienced this? Could someone help me, please?
Thanks much in advance!
09-15-2010 08:20 PM
06-05-2011 09:46 AM
I am also having the same issue "the scanner/printer lamp" keeps trying to go past the end of the track. Holding down the # key and 3 key at the same time had no effect.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper