Question

Student
rano324
Message 1 of 3 (1,939 Views)

"Scanner Failure" all-in-one officejet 6110

Hello,

This is my first post ever on the HP website and I was hoping someone could help me fix my All-in-one Officejet 6110. Basically, it is making noises like it's stuck (the scanner/printer lampkeeps going backwards instead of forward and then it's stuck) AND after a minute of the sticking noises stop, a message comes on the Officejet saying "Scanner Failure.." I tried to reset it holding # and 3 at the same time and it worked fine for a while, till I shut the Officejet down and now it is back to the sticking noises.

Has anyone experienced this? Could someone help me, please?

Thanks much in advance!

Rano

Student
matrojali
Message 2 of 3 (1,514 Views)

Re: "Scanner Failure" all-in-one officejet 6110

Hell o HP engineer, I spend the money just to heard god **bleep** stuck noise on officejet 6110. As I read from any blogs, mostly told me to open and clean the glass, you kidding me huh?... I cannot take out the glass, may I break the glass? FYI, my HP officejet 6110 was made in Malaysia, whose mistake on this case? Malaysian Engineer or HP people? Who will responsible ?
Top Student
Samurai-HP
Message 3 of 3 (1,016 Views)

Re: "Scanner Failure" all-in-one officejet 6110

I am also having the same issue "the scanner/printer lamp" keeps trying to go past the end of the track.  Holding down the # key and  3 key at the same time had no effect.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation