11-27-2009 02:46 PM
09-28-2010 05:30 PM
Hi, I just got this "Cycle Power" error message on the printer monitor! I also have the PSC 2410xi Photosmart. Any update on this problem? I tried powering down the printer, unplugged, too. Used the printer diagnostic utility and restarted Windows 7 PC computer. Still there.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper