Question

Student
lecreations
Message 1 of 2 (325 Views)

registration done premature

There doesn't seem to be a board to fit this issue:   I recieved a printer for christmas.  was excited and got on-line and registered the product.  After beginning set up and looking at the manual, I realized the it is not the printer that I wanted.  It came from a distributor, not directly from HP.  In looking their return policy, one of the items is that stated is that the product must be unregistered!!!  Can I "unregister" an item so I can send this back?  It hasn't even been taken out of the plastic!  Please help me!!

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 2 of 2 (284 Views)

Re: registration done premature

Hey there lecreations!

Welcome to the Forums:smileyhappy:

I noticed your post about registering your product and now wanting to un-register.

I would suggest calling HP directly to see if this is possible.

If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions, click here and select your location: Contact HP Worldwide.

Best wishes,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation