Question
Student
Message 1 of 2 (376 Views)

registration done premature

There doesn't seem to be a board to fit this issue:   I recieved a printer for christmas.  was excited and got on-line and registered the product.  After beginning set up and looking at the manual, I realized the it is not the printer that I wanted.  It came from a distributor, not directly from HP.  In looking their return policy, one of the items is that stated is that the product must be unregistered!!!  Can I "unregister" an item so I can send this back?  It hasn't even been taken out of the plastic!  Please help me!!

HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (335 Views)

Re: registration done premature

Hey there lecreations!

Welcome to the Forums:smileyhappy:

I noticed your post about registering your product and now wanting to un-register.

I would suggest calling HP directly to see if this is possible.

If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions, click here and select your location: Contact HP Worldwide.

Best wishes,

Click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks”
———————————————————————————————

R a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation