05-05-2012 08:40 AM
I have windows xp, removed hp printer all in one j410 series but abbyy finereader 6.0 sprint is still on there. I want to remove this but there is no option to remove or uninstall.
05-09-2012 08:44 AM
Is there an entry in Control Panel>Add/Remove programs?
05-09-2012 12:13 PM
What about a "change" option?
05-10-2012 08:48 AM
Hmmm...it could be that it is uninstalled, but XP is just not recognizing it as such? I have had this happen on XP (back in the day). Here is a link to a Microsoft tool called Fixit that may help:
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper