11-07-2011 01:54 PM
Please follow instructions from this link.
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
11-07-2011 02:13 PM
From the printer front panel, click the Setup Button, located above the Right arrow..
Click the right arrow till Tools will appear, then click OK.
Click the right arrow till Restore Factory Defaults will apper, then click OK, The printer factory defaults will be restored.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
12-05-2014 03:29 PM
Well, when I press the "setup" I get a screen display of setup menu listing 5 items. None of them are Tools. On pressing the right arrow key it takes me to a screen "No Help available" and asking to hit "OK". That takes me then to the old screen << Back to base # 1. I am lost and frustrated!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper