Question

Student
marinedi
Message 1 of 2 (635 Views)

right side of page cut-off

When I print almost anything from my computer, the right side of the page is cut off. Why and how do I correct this? Please make answers uncomplicated as I'm not real savvy about these things. I have selected fit to page and this doesn't correct the problem.THANKS!
Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 2 (610 Views)

Re: right side of page cut-off

marinedi wrote:
When I print almost anything from my computer, the right side of the page is cut off. Why and how do I correct this? Please make answers uncomplicated as I'm not real savvy about these things. I have selected fit to page and this doesn't correct the problem.THANKS!

Please review this post, then provide some details about your issue:  What printer model?  What program are you printing from?  Are you printing in portrait mode or landscape?

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation