11-04-2011 11:54 AM - edited 11-08-2011 07:04 AM
i have been using scitex develop 800 ps l2 Printer for making a postscript files for the printing purpose, i changed my OS Windows XP to Windows 7, i cant find the drivers, can you tell me where to find the drivers for windows 7, as i googling i saw that H.P has taken over the Scitex many years ago, can you HELP me.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper