HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
04-15-2012 11:29 AM
Doc stuck in queue. Says deleting, but still there. Troubleshooting says printer offline. Light on printer keeps blinking. I unplugged printer. Can't find where to get it online. Any suggestions.
04-17-2012 02:29 AM
I am sorry to hear that you are having problem with your HP Device.
Sounds like the print spooler is stuck, follow the steps below to empty it.
1. Click start and go to the control panel and next go to printers.
2. Doubleclick your printer icon.
3. In the new screen click on the word printer in the top left corner en set a check mark with "use printer offline".
4. Disconnect the unit from the computer.
5. Click on the word printer again in the top left corner and choose "cancel all printjobs". Wait until this happens.
6. If this not happens restart your computer and check if the printjob is gone now. If it does happen skip step 6.
7. If the printjob is gone reconnect your printer and click printer in the top left corner again and remove the check mark with "use printer offline".
8. Try printing.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"