09-15-2012 09:18 PM
When I try to put my PC on standby, I get the message: The device driver for the WSD print device is preventing the machine from entering standby. Any ideas on how to resolve that?
I have an HP Officejet 6500 E709. I am running Windows Vista-64. The printer is connected through ethernet cable.
09-16-2012 05:01 AM
Try reading these threads...
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper