07-27-2009 10:44 AM
I can use the HP Web Jetadmin or the EWS for the printer and see the serial number for the toner cartridge. When I examine a cartridge I do not see the serial number. I would have thought that there would be a label with the serial number but I do not see one. I have looked at 4 different models of HP printers and have examined the cartridge. How come I can not see the serial number on the toner cartridge.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper