trying to print from calendar creator 8.0 deluxe to photosmart 5250 (2109 Views)
Student
vava
Message 1 of 3 (2,109 Views)

trying to print from calendar creator 8.0 deluxe to photosmart 5250

[ Edited ]

When I try to print a calendar from Calendar Creator 8.0 Deluxe to my HP photosmart C5250 All in One I get an error message that says "program have not found current stock among stocks supported by your printer.  Here is the list of supported stock (and there is nothing listed).  Program will use default paper stock.  OK."   When I hit OK, the error box goes away but nothing prints.

I know I have the updated drivers for my printer.  My OS is Windows XP, home edition.

Broderbaud suggests I emulate another HP printer.  Any suggestions?

Message Edited by vava on 12-02-2008 10:45 AM
Student
wheinbec
Message 2 of 3 (1,331 Views)

trying to print from calendar creator 7.0 to Canon Image Runner C3480i

When I try to print from Calendar Creator 7.0 to a Canon Image Runner C3480i, I get the error message "Program have not found current paper stock among stocks supported by your printer. Here is a list of supported Paper Stocks. Program will use default paper stock". However, when I click "OK", nothing prints.

Student
ewsoloff
Message 3 of 3 (620 Views)

Re: trying to print from calendar creator 8.0 deluxe to photosmart 5250

I got the same message and can't get arround it 4 years later or so.  Hp.  Any responce?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation