12-01-2008 08:24 PM - edited 12-02-2008 11:45 AM
When I try to print a calendar from Calendar Creator 8.0 Deluxe to my HP photosmart C5250 All in One I get an error message that says "program have not found current stock among stocks supported by your printer. Here is the list of supported stock (and there is nothing listed). Program will use default paper stock. OK." When I hit OK, the error box goes away but nothing prints.
I know I have the updated drivers for my printer. My OS is Windows XP, home edition.
Broderbaud suggests I emulate another HP printer. Any suggestions?
02-11-2010 11:32 AM
When I try to print from Calendar Creator 7.0 to a Canon Image Runner C3480i, I get the error message "Program have not found current paper stock among stocks supported by your printer. Here is a list of supported Paper Stocks. Program will use default paper stock". However, when I click "OK", nothing prints.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper