07-26-2011 08:36 AM
I have a 7410 printer installed with Windows 7 Enterprise. THe printer works fine but will not use both trays when printing. I have had it set at Top then Bottom and it will use the Top tray until it runs out of paper and will not use the bottom tray which has paper. I then reverse it to Bottom then Top and it uses the Bottom tray until empty and will not use the top. I then set it to Automatic and it uses the top tray until empty and will not use the bottom.
Does HP have a fix for this behavior? Works fine on XP.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper