01-03-2012 06:25 PM
What does "printer is not spooling" mean? This is the message that I get when trying to print. I have a photosmart plus 290 series. I do need new black ink. Could that be a problem?
01-03-2012 07:04 PM
Could be due to spooling service. Please try "FixIt" from this link:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper