09-07-2012 05:17 PM
before i can print the message user intervention required is displayed on the what's cleaning window. The Resume button and light button has to be set. then it will print after much head cleaning. This is consumes a lot of ink. What is wrong???
This question was solved. View Solution.
09-08-2012 09:04 AM
Please read this post then provide some details. What printer model? What operating system?
If you have an Officejet 8100 the following document may help.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper