12-31-2011 09:08 PM
I have a HP Photosmart e-All in One , D110 series printer. I'm using a HP Pavilion g7-1033cl Notebook PC . I'm having great difficulty getting the two to work together ! The status on the printer dialog box says Error and will not print ?? At one point it began printing a few random marks on each page until it ran out of paper. Like 25 pages ! Help, Thank You !
08-24-2012 02:33 PM
Try running the HP Print and Scan Doctor. It helps diagnose and resolve print issues like the one you are having.
Click here to go to the link to download. You will first need to select your operating system then click the plus sign beside Utility.
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper