Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hi Auperator,

Glad to hear it was just an issue with the port. Have a wonderful day.

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

I'm sorry, I don't see the "Accept as Solution" button.

HP Recommended

Hi Auperator,

That is because this thread had already been marked as solved a while ago. Have a great day.

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

i have problem with my hp scanner 200. it is showing the message that hp cue-scanning flow component has stop working... what should i do...?

HP Recommended

for hp scan jet 200 scanner

HP Recommended

hp cue-scanning flow component has stopped working windows 8.1 error,how to solve this problem

HP Recommended

HOW TO GET HP CUE SCANNING FLOW COMPONENT WORKING?

HP Recommended

I have the same problem with my Photosmart C4280.

I scanned one page fine; but couldn't do the second scan because I keep getting the message that the CUE-Scanning Flow Component has stopped responding.

I reloaded the drivers, but with no improvement.

My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium

Thanks,

John

HP Recommended

Wow, so many with so many issues with HP products!  I have great difficulty in throwing things away and thank the rest of you with your problem reports for convincing me to do exactly that with my HP J5750.  My Samsung Printer/Scanner and my Xerox scanner work just fine while my HP J5750 Printer/Scanner has one problem after another including the one in this post.  I ditched 2 HP color laser printers in the past and it's time for my little J5750 to join them in the graveyard.  

My HP-35 still works but all other HP products have been one problem after another.  My post is not meant to blast HP but rather to face the reality that their products aren't what they used to be and are best avoided.

HP Recommended

I got to step 4, then i don't understand your instructions. Exiting out of that screen closes out 'Services'. Please assist. I'm really trying to get some work done here.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.