01-31-2012 10:15 AM
Humm. Globbledgook.... I couldnt find a troubleshooting document for that but this one is close
Troubleshooting Print Quality Issues Try that and let me know if it fixes anything.
02-01-2012 02:12 AM
Printing gobbledygook ( looks like foreign language with symbols and mixed up letters) appeared when printing a large number of pages, (32) in one go. It started in the middle of printing on several occasions only stopping each time by switching off the printer and restarting it. It has not happened again during normal printing sessions with a small number of pages. Thank you for your assistance.
02-02-2012 09:17 AM
I actually found a better article that meets your description much better.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper