08-08-2011 01:13 AM
Hi, what printer model do you have?
08-09-2011 01:27 AM
Try following the steps in the link below
Please let me know how you get on ...
08-20-2013 11:14 AM
I'd like to help. Can you answer some questions?
What is the full name of your printer?
What is the Model # for the printer?
What is the Product # for the printer?
Can you estimate the ink levels, in percent full for each cartridge, by looking at the printer ink gauge?
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
06-05-2014 07:45 AM
Have you already followed the troubleshooting steps....
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper