why won't my hp photosmart premium all-in-one printer - c309g print in color from my macbook air? (631 Views)
Student
daniielleex0ox
Message 1 of 2 (631 Views)

why won't my hp photosmart premium all-in-one printer - c309g print in color from my macbook air?

It prints from a Dell laptop and a Tobshiba laptop but not from my Mac

Associate Professor
stix4
Message 2 of 2 (579 Views)

Re: why won't my hp photosmart premium all-in-one printer - c309g print in color from my macbook air

Hello,

Thanks for the post.  We may have a couple of issues here, were you able to sucessfully download and install the drivers on your system?  Are you using the correct printer in your print and fax?  Since you can print color sucessfully from two other PC's, I would suspect a setting on your MAC.  I've included a link below where you can download the drivers for this product.  Good Luck!

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=219&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=37936...   (driver download page)

I worked for HP but my posts and replies are my own....Thank you!

*Say thanks by clicking the *Kudos!* which is on the left*

*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with (Accept as Solution) if it solves your issue.*

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation