Treo Pro Replacement Battery P/N (81 Views)
Student
scoobydoo8484
Message 1 of 2 (81 Views)
Accepted Solution

Treo Pro Replacement Battery P/N

I have a Treo Pro unlocked and the part number on my existing battery is 35H00114-00m and I need to know if the battery with part number 3443ww will work in my phone.  I use my phone a lot during the day and usually have to recharge it at least once in the middle of the day and sometimes twice.  I figured a 2nd battery would be a good solution but can't find a new OEM with the same part number as the one I have.  Thanks for the help.

Post relates to: Treo Pro T850U (Unlocked)

PhD Student
Jeffro_1
Message 2 of 2 (81 Views)

Re: Treo Pro Replacement Battery P/N

scoobydoo8484 wrote:

I have a Treo Pro unlocked and the part number on my existing battery is 35H00114-00m and I need to know if the battery with part number 3443ww will work in my phone.

No, definitely not. If you look at the product photo, you can see that the contacts are on the side rather than on the end.

3443ww

You might need to shop at other stores. For example: http://store.treocentral.com/treo-pro-batteries.htm

(I bought a Lenmar replacement battery on Buy.com; search your favorite search engine site for Lenmar PDAPTPRO to find that one.)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation