Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Thanks to AT&T sunsetting 2G service so my Palm phone won't work after this year, I am finally forced to change to a newer phone.  I chose ANdoid because then I can at least use PHEM and take my PALM stuff with me!  It says it will take database info with .PDB but my desktop seems to use .MDB  any idea if I'm looking in the wrong place?  I know I can use Bluetooth from my PALM to the new LG phone, but it won't send over anything that's not in a category, and after almost 20 yeas I have soooo much that's not in a category!

Thank you for any and all help.

HP Recommended

I'm using palm and handheld devices since the Handspring Visor appeared. The PalmDesktop is that incredible fast compared to Thunderbird or Outlook. And it does everything needed for my daily work. Fast and reliable.

Now I have to reinstall to my new PC and - the heck , after moving twice, the CD seems to be gone .....

The mentioned download at dropbox does not work anymore. Any ideas ?

Would need the german version because my wife preferes this ... and one should never ignore these wishes .....

HP Recommended

Would anyone happen to have Palm Desktop for Mac and a copy of Palm OS 4.1? I have an old Palm M500 that I'd like to use as an ereader but lost all the documentation and software CDs. 

HP Recommended

Hi,
Would you be willing to share the Palm Desktop link again? Thank you so much!
[edit]

Happy New Year and happy holidays!

HP Recommended

Hi,
Would you be willing to share the Palm Desktop link again? Thank you so much!
[edit]
Happy New Year and happy holidays!

HP Recommended

Hello there, I guess I am late to the party. I tried to open the link but the link seemed to be expired. Can I have another one? It would be a life saver. 🙂

HP Recommended

Hello, try this link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4KFIL4VcLTNMkp2MTZiUlFLM1k/view?usp=drivesdk

_____
Former HP Expert (Palm/webOS)
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.