Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Try these one last time:
1 plugin another device to the hp charger, say a cel. Check if it charges.
2 have u tried the 3 button reboot? See previous comments, power+vol up+back keys combo. 20 secs.

Btw just curious, what were u doing be4 it died?
HP Recommended

"Try these one last time:
1 plugin another device to the hp charger, say a cel. Check if it charges.
2 have u tried the 3 button reboot? See previous comments, power+vol up+back keys combo. 20 secs.

Btw just curious, what were u doing be4 it died?"

I used the HP charger and it warmed up like usual the first couple of hours.  I also used another charger (from a bluetooth headset)  that works to charge the TP.  I also left the TP plugged to the USB port of my PC.

I tried pushing the buttons numerous times, but the TP is still not powering on.

The TP was just sitting overnight, with about 25% charge. It was NOT on airplane mode.  It likely drained the battery overnight.

*sigh*

HP Recommended
Well sorry i can't help u no more. An option: put it on ebay and sell it for spare parts. Screens and frames brakes constantly. Im pretty sure u will get some $ back from your investment at least, especially If u bought it at fire sale.:-)
HP Recommended
Well sorry i can't help u no more. An option: put it on ebay and sell it for spare parts. Screens and frames brakes constantly. Im pretty sure u will get some $ back from your investment at least, especially If u bought it at fire sale.:-)

Actually, I called HP/Palm Support.  After going through diagnosing the problem and determined that it must be a hardware issue, HP is taking it back for repairs.  If it cannot be repaired, a replacement will be issues.  It was actually a phone call that was easy and close to painless!  No waiting, and rep was easy to work with.
HP Recommended

I have read through all of the posts, tried the recommendations, but my TouchPad still won't turn on.  All I see is a white blinking light (blinks left / blinks right) on the button that is at the bottom of the screen, just above where the cord plugs in.  Any ideas?

HP Recommended

I have tried all the above suggestions but it doesnt turn on. 😞 Please help

HP Recommended

Worked for mee too..Thanks

HP Recommended

I got my TP back....well, actually a refurb one.  I don't think HP repaired (or will repair) the broken one that I sent.

So, I'm back!

HP Recommended

My Touchpad died.  I have tried different chargers and USB cables. I have tried booting it up holding different key sequences (power - volume up - home buttons).   All without any luck.   So I went to the HP website for the Touchpad and chatted with a tech.   They ended up issuing a repair ticket - no fuss no muss.   Looking forward to gettting a refurb replacement in a week or so.

HP Recommended

I tried to hold the silver button at top and the black button, several times, but it does not work.

could you give me another advice?

thank you

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.