Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
WebOS / Palm OS
I have new ho tuchpad me I charg after setup my os but is not connoct WiFi how me I setup my tuchpad
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi! @teemir83, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand you have wireless issues with your PC.

Don't worry I will try to help you out.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

I was unable to understand your question, Can you explain the issue in brief to assist you better.

Please try the steps mentioned below to wireless issues.

HP Support Assistant is a software support diagnosis and troubleshooting tool from HP that can resolve many types of network and Internet connection issues. Follow these steps to diagnose and troubleshoot network issues using HP Support Assistant:
If your computer has a wireless key or button on or near the keyboard and the wireless activity light is off or amber in color, press the key or button to enable your wireless adapter. This key might be the F10 key, the F12 key, or a key labeled with a symbol of an airplane.
If wireless activity comes on or the activity light turns blue, you have enabled wireless on your system. Try connecting to the Internet again. If problems persist, continue using these steps.
If your computer does not have a wireless key or the wireless activity light remains off or orange, then continue using these steps.
In Windows, search for and open HP Support Assistant.
 NOTE:
If HP Support Assistant is not installed on your computer, you can go to the HP Support Assistant site to download and install the HP Support Assistant software.
If your computer cannot connect to the Internet, use the steps in Using Windows Network and Internet Troubleshooter in this document.
In the My devices screen, select your device from the options listed.
The My devices menu screen are displayed.
On the My devices menu screen, click Internet and Security.
Click HP Network Check.
If a User Account Control message opens, click Yes to allow the computer to make changes.
On the HP Network Check Welcome screen, click Next to run the network diagnostic.
If the diagnostic test found no issues, close the windows and continue to the next section.
If the diagnostic test found one or more issues, continue following the steps in this section.
Click Possible Root Causes.
Click one of the tool icons for steps to resolve the issue, then follow the on-screen instructions.

Refer this article to further troubleshoot wireless issues.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.