HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
12-05-2010 09:14 PM
The way was hidden somewhere in the HP solution center:
1. Press the cancel and power buttons at the same time, while the printer is on.
2. Press the blue, green and gray buttons (in this order)
3. Change the menu options with grey button until you get to the "Resets" menu.
4. Press OK. "Country and Language reset" displays.
5. Press and hold OK for approx 2 seconds, then release. The printer will turn off.
6. Start the printer again - it should ask you to select language.
12-06-2010 03:07 PM
The language can be changed as described in this support page.
<---- If my answer was helpful please click the "Kudos" star to say "Thank You".
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->