Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended

recien estoy instalando la impresora :cathappy:

HP Recommended

I'm trying to connect my new deskjet 2540 but on trying to connect direct to printer my tablet is not finding my printer

HP Recommended

Hi @nontechno1

What operating system is on your tablet?

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

i cant use my printer

HP Recommended

Hi @marbelys,

I would like to help. Please first post back with the answers to these few questions.

1. Is the printer connected wirelessly or with a USB cable?
  2. Is the printer connected directly to a wall outlet or a surge protector? (It is best to connect directly to the wall)
  3. Do  you have any other HP Printers installed on this computer? If so, do you still have the printers?
  4. Is this an HP laptop or a different brand?
  5. What operating system do you have? Mac or Windows?

While I wait to hear back from you, if you have Windows, and if you haven't already tried the HP Print and Scan Doctor, please do so and let me know the outcome. You will see a wrench, a yellow exclamation mark, a red X, or a check mark next each tested item.

PSDR printing.jpg

Click here to download and run the Print and Scan Doctor> www.hp.com/go/tools

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Print out a configuration page from your utility program

HP Recommended
Hay i am ready
HP Recommended
Go ahead
HP Recommended
I don't have any printer
HP Recommended
And i am connected from my cell phone
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.