02-24-2010 09:08 AM
The 32 bit driver of HP PSC 1410 under windows 7 is not working only for printing.
As discussed in topic:
Home-Other HP Products and Technologies-Windows® 7 Beta and test-driver for hp psc 1410 with windows 7
Need a solution please.
07-09-2010 03:46 AM
My PSC 1402 also not working properly.
It can only scan. It can't print. Should HP rename it into SC 1402? Scan Copy... without Print
I'm working with windows 7. After painfully downloading 360MB driver file, installation went south
HP! PLEASE. MAKE. IT. RIGHT!
We don't need all the fancy unreliable confusing software. just give us the driver!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)