12-19-2012 11:13 AM
4620 e all-in-one.
It does not recognize my printer because message says it is connected to a different router. How can that be be when I have WIFI Access? YET Test results maintains NO PROBLEMS FOUND -
12-19-2012 05:25 PM
What is the SSID of YOUR wireless router signal? What does the printer say it is connected too?
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation