06-28-2014 11:23 AM
I have a HP 4630-e printer. I have had it one day and am able to copy and print, but I am not able to scan. Can you tell me how to do this without a USB cable please?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: 4630-e how to set up scanner with no usb cable
06-28-2014 12:50 PM
Finally was able to get it to work by opening the printer icon first, clicking scanner and doing it from the computer vs. the printer.
06-28-2014 11:31 AM
Normally if we can print wirelessly then we can scan wirelessly, no need USB cable. Please download the following tool and run on your computer:
and post back any error/message.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
06-28-2014 02:39 PM
One other thing to note... If you get "Done Scanning the selected area" but it does not scan, then click HIDE DETAILS, and another SCAN button will appear. Click it... that worked for me!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)