03-27-2014 10:46 PM
My officejet 5610 all in one
takes is not alligning the cartridges in second step that is the scanning part...it just goes in dispalyin"alligniing cartridges please wiait"..and it doesnt allign even after an hour
03-31-2014 10:02 AM
I would like to help you complete the alignment on your Officejet 5610. I would recommend leaving the printer on and unplugging the power cable for 1 minute. This will accomplish what is called a hard reset. After the minute, plug the printer back in and try to align the cartridges again.
If the issue persists, remove both cartridges, turn of the printer, wait a minute, turn the printer back on, and then reinstall the cartridges.
I hope this helps. If neither of these solutions resolves the issue let me know and I will see what else I can find.
Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Sunshyn2005 - I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)