Question

Student
Devjoshi
Message 1 of 2 (89 Views)

5610 all in one allignment problem

My officejet 5610 all in one

takes is not alligning the cartridges in second step that is the scanning part...it just goes in dispalyin"alligniing cartridges please wiait"..and it doesnt allign even after an hour

HP Support Agent
Sunshyn2005
Message 2 of 2 (48 Views)

Re: 5610 all in one allignment problem

Hi Devjoshi,

I would like to help you complete the alignment on your Officejet 5610. I would recommend leaving the printer on and unplugging the power cable for 1 minute. This will accomplish what is called a hard reset. After the minute, plug the printer back in and try to align the cartridges again.

If the issue persists, remove both cartridges, turn of the printer, wait a minute, turn the printer back on, and then reinstall the cartridges.

I hope this helps. If neither of these solutions resolves the issue let me know and I will see what else I can find.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please click the "Thumbs Up", just below, if you LIKE my post, or to say Thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Sunshyn2005

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation