11-12-2013 09:28 AM
When I download and run the Windows 8.1 install program for the drivers, etc., the process stops after the extraction process completes. I've tried this via the install wizard, standalone, etc. I always get the same result. In the task manager it appears the HP Install program for a 32 bit is running but this is a 64 bit laptop. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation