Question

Honor Student
swanscn1
Message 1 of 2 (119 Views)

7410 Print tray selection

[ Edited ]

I have a 7410 connected to a Windows 7 (Enterprise in my case) edition. The printer works just fine with one annoying exception. When the paper tray it is using runs out it does not use the other tray. In my printer preferences I have tried Top then Bottom, Bottom then Top and automatic. It does not matter when the tray in use runs out it must be filled, no exceptions.

Any ideas on how to fix this crazy behavior? Please note I originally posted this in other printing problems with no response. I am hoping this area is the correct (better) place for this post.

Thanks

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)

Re: 7410 Print tray selection

Any consumer HP printer will not let you use both of the trays for a single print job.

You are able to select the 2nd and use it, however it will use the 2nd tray only, the driver is not able to work with both of the paper trays simultanly.

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation