03-13-2011 05:45 PM
My D110 is successfully installed in my home wireless network. My IPAD has IOS 4.2.1 so is suppose to contain airprint capability to the D110 but when I try to print the IPAD says it can not find a printer. Apple store said I need to download the printer software onto the D110 and they said that I will find a menu item on D110 display that initiates the download of the software. What is the menu path to find this option? Will this solve the problem?
12-24-2012 09:57 AM - edited 12-24-2012 09:58 AM
08-27-2014 11:05 PM
i have updated my photosmart d110 (using preferences etc) and it tells me it is upto date, however my ipad does not find it as an airprinter.
how do i install the firmware update - assuming that is what i need to do
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)