Question

Honor Student
dogmadot
Message 1 of 4 (112 Views)

All in one printer connect to HP Touchsmart wirelessly

Hp TouchSmart 520 PC Windows 7

I have tried over and over to connect my printer wirelessly to my computer.  I tried with my original cd that came with the printer.  I tried downloading a driver.  I never make it past the instruction that tells me to hook up the printer with a usb cable to the computer, then nothing

Is this possible or should I stop trying?

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 4 (108 Views)

Re: All in one printer connect to HP Touchsmart wirelessly

dogmadot wrote:

Hp TouchSmart 520 PC Windows 7 ...

I have tried over and over to connect my printer wirelessly to my computer. ...

Hi,

What is your printer ? Do you want to connect DIRECTLY or using home wireless network ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
dogmadot
Message 3 of 4 (105 Views)

Sorry, I forgot to put the important info in.  It is an HP Officejet 6500n all-in-one.  We have a FIOS system in the house and connect daily from my computer for email, internet, etc.  My husband also uses the same network and his printer connected without being asked. 

Honor Student
dogmadot
Message 4 of 4 (77 Views)

I never got an answer to my question about connecting my all in one printer HP Officejet 6500 wireless to my HP Touchsmart.  In case I missed the answer could it be reposted?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation