Question

Student
DiNet13
Message 1 of 2 (86 Views)

B210a power supply failure

We tried to setup a new HP photosmart Printer Model B210a and after making some noises for a few minutes the power supply failed completely! Unfortunately, the printer sat in a box unused while the warranty period expired. Is it worthwhile to replace the power supply, or is it likely that some problem in the printer will make a new power supply fail as the original one did?

HP Support Agent
Sunshyn2005
Message 2 of 2 (57 Views)

Re: B210a power supply failure

Hi DiNet13,

You could certainly replace the power supply and will not likely experience the same issue again.

The best way to ensure you are getting the right part is the use the HP part surfer to verify. Enter your product number and it will give you the right part number for the item you are looking for.

HP Part Surfer

Some parts may no longer be supplied through the site, but it's a great way to validate what you find from a 3rd party vender will work. To ensure you have found the right part when shopping from a 3rd party site or vender compare the product number of the part.

You may however rather call HP. The number to call HP is 1-800-474-6836 for Canada and US or you can Contact HP Worldwide. < Click here and select your location.

Hope this helps.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please click the "Thumbs Up", just below, if you LIKE my post, or to say Thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Sunshyn2005

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation