C3180 (1682 Views)
Top Student
katiedog
Message 1 of 7 (1,682 Views)
I have a c3180 hp all in one.  I downloaded drivers so that I could install into my vista 64 bit computer.  My problem is that the font on everything that I try to print on line is so small.  I also can't print any pictures.  for example 5x7etc.  They always print8x10 Please help
Master's Graduate
Simple1234
Message 2 of 7 (1,665 Views)

Re: C3180

Mine prints 4x6 photo fine, PC not vista 64 though. Did you choose the right paper size from the print dialog?
Top Student
katiedog
Message 3 of 7 (1,654 Views)

I think the problem occured when I installed my printer to the vista.  I downloaded new drivers, so now it does print, but without any of the previous functionality.  I don't know what to do to fix it other than get a new printer.  Please help:
Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 4 of 7 (1,641 Views)

Which driver did you install?  You should download a driver from HP here.  There is also an uninstaller if you had previously installed the XP driver.

Regards,

Bob Headrick

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->

Top Student
katiedog
Message 5 of 7 (1,594 Views)

Thanks for the information.  I deleted the old drivers and installed the new ones.  It still won't print pictures and the font is still very tiny. 
Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 6 of 7 (1,591 Views)

What application are you printing from? Have you tried printing from other applications? Try opening Notepad and type a few lines, then print.  Does this work?

- Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->

Top Student
katiedog
Message 7 of 7 (1,565 Views)

I deleted the drivers and reinstalled them.  The printed now prints from all applications, but does not allow me to change the print size.  What ever size picture I try to print, it is alway an 8x10.  Any suggestions?  Thank you
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation