03-17-2010 03:28 PM
I do not even get the option from the original install disk or on the newest software download from HP for a network printer. Isn't there a way this printer will work through a network?
There must be software or drivers available to install this as a network printer with Windows 7.
03-18-2010 11:39 PM
For simple network sharing, you may want to install on a PC either via USB or by ethernet. Then once it is 'shared-out', when members PCs belonging to the same 'workgroup/homegroup' will automatically be loaded with the available respective drivers.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation