01-11-2011 07:33 AM
Ok. I tried the support options through the solution center that comes up when I just click the icon on my desktop. Nothing actually adresses this issue that I could find.
The problem is that I keep getting a message on my printer's display that says "Alignment page not detected." I am working with Windows 7, I unplug both the USB and power cord when I'm not printing as I don't print that often. Recently I had to change my black ink, which is all I use. In the past this has not been a problem. The alignment page prints fine, in black and white of course, the scanner seems to be trying to scan it, but for some reason it's not seeing it. I had some issues with scanning photos a while back, but I was NOT getting a new alignment page every single time I turn on my printer either. Every time I try to print something, the printer tries to go through the alignment process so I am going through lots of ink and paper, which is a problem for me. I'm getting ready to go back to school again, too, so I'd like to resolve this before that happens and I'm printing a lot more. Thanks everyone!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation