07-13-2009 10:17 AM
I had this problem it can be fixed by using your run command. Right click start button, click on run, type services.msc and okay. it will open your services - scroll to pml driver hpz12 and set it to automatic. this should correct the problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)