11-10-2010 02:56 PM
We've been fighting with our C4480 all-in-one printer. We are familiar with HPs and the cartridge installs. This printer will not recognize the alignment page after we have installed 2 different black cartridges, done multiple turn on and turn-off, printed multiple alignment page -- following the printer's commands (it does print the alignment page and it looks OK -- they all do ) I just reinstalled the printer driver (again) from the HP website. Any ideas on how to make this work? Thanks.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)