11-28-2008 04:48 PM
11-30-2008 02:29 PM
Please click on ok, when you are experiencing the message, then you can print duplexing.
else install the following updated drivers which is for Vista.
Here are the steps:
1) Click Add Printer
2) Select local printer
3) Choose Port as LPT1
4) Choose HP and then select HP Deskjet 6500
After the driver is installed, perform below steps:
1) Right click on HP Deskjet 6500 printer icon in Printers folder
2) Click on Properties
3) Click on Ports tab
4) Click Add a port ---> New Port -----> Select STANDARD TCP/IP PORT (HP Std TCP/IP port would be the one already selected) --->Enter the Ipaddress for the Std TCP/IP port, create a port.
5) Click Apply and click Ok
Now try to print.
Close any application we are trying to Duplex from
--- Open the Properties for the driver and under the Finishing tab, select Print on Both Sides manually, and Preserve Layout. Leave all other driver settings default, and try printing from Wordpad first before printing from application
Else install the new version drivers using the following weblink.
01-11-2009 04:54 PM
I had the same problem. Support didn't tell me this was a 'known' issue and had me stand on my head reconfiguring the settings. Nothing worked.
Finally they emailed me a workaround which consisted of installing 990c printer to use for duplex printing.
I also think this is a cop out and that they should fix the C7250 XP drivers.
If enough people who bought from Costco returned them, HP might wake up. I understand Costco sells on consignment so everything returned goes straight back to the supplier.
Unfortunately I like everything else about this printer so I might put up with this annoyance.
01-11-2009 11:49 PM
After searching other posts I found that the problem is a false indication on the pop-up. Apparently this only affects wi-fi connected printers.
This 'solution' was to just ignore the popup message and click the print single sided button and the doc prints duplex anyway.
Now I'm really disgusted that their support doesn't offer this solution. C'mon HP get with it & read up on your own solutions.
04-29-2009 10:39 AM
04-29-2009 10:48 AM
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
11-05-2011 08:54 AM
The easy way to enable automatic two sided printing on the HP Photoshop c7250 is to right click on the printer icon and choose properties. On the properties box click on "Device Settings". Under the Device Settings dialog box under installable options make sure you install 2 sided printing. The rest is easily chosen under properties after this is installed. I hope it works well for you.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)