CM1312 color alignment problem (654 Views)
Honor Student
MTA61
Message 1 of 4 (654 Views)

CM1312 color alignment problem

Diagnostic page.jpg     My CM1312 recently developed a problem with the color alignment. Colors looked blurred and overlap. I have tried cleaning, extensive recalibrating, new toner cartridges, firmware update, factory default reset, NV reset, software reinstall, but nothing helps correct the problem.

I have looked extensively on the web for help but can not find a solution. Others have had the exact same problem, but no one seems to have a solution to it. Everyone says the color is off towards the bottom right of the diagnostic page. Mine is the same. I will attach a copy of the printout.

Please help as I am out of ideas and can't afford to buy a new printer at this time!

Mark

HP
stix4
Message 2 of 4 (614 Views)

Re: CM1312 color alignment problem

Hello Mark,

If you have not already, I recommend going to this link and posting your questions regarding the printer.  Good Luck!

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Support-Forums/ct-p/business-support

I work for HP but my posts and replies are my own....Thank you!

*Say thanks by clicking the *Kudos!* which is on the left*

*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with (Accept as Solution) if it solves your issue.*

Honor Student
MTA61
Message 3 of 4 (613 Views)

Thanks stix4, I'll give it a try, hopefully someone will have a solution as I can't find anything anywhere!

Mark

Student
ppleafer
Message 4 of 4 (292 Views)

Hello,

I have a similar error on magenta alignment.

I have already changed to a new magenta toner.

¿What can I do?

I have come to this post from the HP support forum where one user has a similar error.

The user shows his "diagnostic page" color alignment similar to my "diagnostic page" of my HP CM1312nfi MFP

LINK: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-All-in-One-Install-Setup-e-g-Windows-8/CM1312-color-alignment-p...

Please, help me.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation