Question

Student
bkoss
Message 1 of 4 (13,695 Views)

CM2320 MFP Scan Problem

I am trying to setup the 2320 priinter connected to Vista Home Premium machine. I installed the software but when it came to the fax I skipped it because I am not using the fax function.  Now I can not SCAN using the button on the printer.  Is this because I did not install the complete software?  I decided to reinstall the software but when I put in the machine it says Welcome Back. Is it necessary to uninstall the software and then reinstall?

Is there a problem with the scan function on the console and Vista?

Student
csandiego
Message 2 of 4 (12,535 Views)

Re: CM2320 MFP Scan Problem

I have the same problems, the same questions, don't use the fax, scanner, scanner software, and OCR software seem to be DOA.

And 3 weeks later you are still waiting for a solution.

Student
Dr_logic
Message 3 of 4 (11,979 Views)

same SCAN problem with CM2320 MFP.

I am trying network scanning:

from scanner : waiting from computer and  function unabled after reinstalling printer driver.

from vista 32: error [(1, 0, -2147221500)] HP imaging device not found but imaging device correctly installed in vista.

instead of this problem, printing and web state supervision are ok.

This problem look being from vista or HP software.

Why HP solution center software ask to reinstall Photosmart software delivered with the device?

Teacher
affableLJ
Message 4 of 4 (11,938 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello,

If you are still having the issue do the following: Run the Software CD then select "Install More Software" from the installer resting pad.  This will install Toolbox, which will allow the Scan To button to be confured through the hp scanning application when the Setup button is selected.

Regards,
affableLJ
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
I am an HP employee!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation