09-02-2013 10:21 AM
Hi, up to 75 lb. (281 gsm) only.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
09-02-2013 12:32 PM
The paper thickness of upto 145 lb(236 gsm) can be used to print. The size of the paper can be upto legal size paper..
You may refer to this link as well to check further..
Help the community by marking this post .
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
I work for HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation