07-07-2012 11:26 AM
Printing from Android can be done by the HP ePrint Home & Biz application for Network printers only.
Printing via USB is not a supported feature.
You may check for any 3rd party application to share a printer via the PC.
Google cloud as example will allow sharing a USB printer through the PC and printing from Google applications:
For any similar solutions you may check the Google Play Store.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
07-07-2012 11:38 AM
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)