05-17-2011 05:08 PM
Just installed a Photosmart D110 and am using it with my home wireless network. I can scan wirelessly from both the computers and the scanner with my two Macs, but my Windows 7 (64-bit) notebook does not appear in the list on the D110 nor can I scan using the HP Solution Center. (When I try from HPSC, the scan splash screen appears and the cursor just keeps going in circles forever.) When I run the Scan Diagnostic Utility, it gets to HP Scan Flow Manager and doesn't go any farther.
I uninstalled the software from the CD and reinstalled using the download from HP support. No change.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation