12-15-2009 09:35 AM
Have a Presario SR5010NX running Vista. Tried to install my HP OfficeJet 4110 all in one, which HP says can be done, although the buttons will not function normally. After many unsuccessful tries, replaced it with a Colorsmart C4600. Cannot get the 4110 icon (and presumably, the related software) to delete from Control Panel, Printers. Have tried many times, screen says it is deleting, but it won't.
Coincidentally with the change in printers and my fruitless efforts to install the 4110, I experienced another serious problem, namely, unable to open Schwab StreetSmart. Many tries, many approaches used, won't work.
If you can tell me how to get rid of the 4110 icon/software, that would be greatly appreciated, as would any thoughts on whether the 4110 problem is related to the inability to access StreetSmart.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation