09-21-2011 09:01 PM
How do I get HP pro 8500a to connect to the internet. When I go through When I go to the hp e Print cebter I see a yellow warning box indicating that my printer is not connected to the internet.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Can't get HP pro 8500a to connect to the internet.
09-21-2011 10:08 PM
Inernet connection was established and shown on eprint center after printer was shut off and then turned on again.
09-21-2011 09:13 PM
You can connect wireless if you have a wireless router.
-press "setup" on your printer
-select Wireless Set up Wizard
-select your SSID and enter your password (sometimes found on your router as "network key")
-If you get a "successful connection" message YOU are now connected to the internet
The other way is to connect a ethernet cable directly from your router to your 8500a.
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)