08-05-2011 07:25 AM
hello guys could you help me i Can't install HP Deskjet all in one ink advant k209a-z on my computer it says "FATAL ERROR", "Invalid Drive C:"
is there any solution here?..
the hp installation error didnt help me..
i need help so that i can use my printer
12-27-2012 11:55 AM
Make sure that if you are connected with a USB cord that you remove it and do not replace it until the software directs you to on the reinstallation.
Hope you had a wonderful holiday and let me know!
11-15-2013 09:40 AM
I understand the you are getting a fatal error installation message when you are trying to install your printer. I will do my best to help you resolve this issue. Could you please follow the instructions in this document for A 'Fatal Error' (MSI error) Displays on the Computer During HP Software Installation in Windows.
I hope this helps, let me know.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)