Change print size of output (232 Views)
Student
rvandegrift
Message 1 of 2 (232 Views)

Change print size of output

I have a 7500A Officejet.  Often the selection I want to print is printed in an inappropriate size - too small to read comfortably or too large to fit on the page.  With my 5610 Officejet, under preferences, I could set a percentage for the output.  I can't find how to adjust the output on my new 7500.

rvandegrift

Provost
erico
Message 2 of 2 (215 Views)

Re: Change print size of output

rvandegrift wrote:

I have a 7500A Officejet.  Often the selection I want to print is printed in an inappropriate size - too small to read comfortably or too large to fit on the page.  With my 5610 Officejet, under preferences, I could set a percentage for the output.  I can't find how to adjust the output on my new 7500.

rvandegrift

The manner to scale a selection depends on the type of document. If a document is PDF then scaling is an option in the print window. 

scaling1.PNG

For A microsoft office document scaling is also a  selectable option.

scaling2.PNG

Best regards,
erico

****If my suggestion was helpful, you can say thanks by clicking on the purple thumbs up icon in the lower left corner of a post ***

****Please click on the Accept As Solution button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having****
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for HP****

Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation